Freestyle Terrain refers to jumps, bumps, mounds, moguls, rails, jibs, table tops, fun boxes and other such features. Freestyle Terrain is provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge and fun. However, Freestyle Terrain use, like all skiing and riding, exposes you to the risk of serious injury. Prior to using Freestyle Terrain, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all instructions and warnings and to follow Your Responsibility Code. Please be advised that features at various times may appear throughout the entire area.
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using the terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a Terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly. Use a spotter when necessary. Look Before You Leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within you ability.
If you do not agree with the above, then do not use the facilities at our ski area.
PLEASE NOTE: Terrain features may be encountered throughout the area. Such features may be moved and/or modified on a daily basis