Group Rate General Policies
The only thing more fun than hitting the slopes is being there with a group or your friends. All you need is 15 people to receive unbelievable savings. That’s right, any group of 15 or more skiers/ snowboarders/tubers qualify for terrific discounts. All it takes is a reservation at least 7 days prior to outing to secure your savings. Call 1-800-383-4002 for reservations.
As a Group Leader
You are expected to be organized and know what tickets you need at the Group Check-In.
- Figure it ALL out before you get to the ticket counter. Please don't hold up others because you are not prepared.
As a Group
You are all expected to arrive at one time, the ticketing staff will not distribute tickets as your group trickles in.
- HAVE FUN!
How to Book Your Group
Gather 15 or more of your friends or family to get group rates.
Call 1-800-383-4002 for reservations. Make your group reservation at least 7 days prior to outing. LATE BOOKINGS? You can still save but not as much. You will pay the group ticket rate, but pay the regular rental rate.
- After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation letter via email. This email message will also include tube waivers, group sign-up organizers and other information to help you plan your event. You must bring your confirmation with you to check-in to receive your special pricing.
- 48 hours prior to your outing, it is necessary for you to call in your final numbers with all your details. This makes checking in go so much smoother.
- Tube waivers can also be downloaded prior to your arrival. Having these forms filled out ahead of time make for faster lines.
- All monies must be collected ahead of arrival and one form of payment made at check-in time.
- If by chance you need to cancel, a courtesy call at least 48 hours prior to you outing would be greatly appreciated, no penalties for cancelled reservations.
When You Arrive at Ski Snowstar
- Only the group leader needs to report to the Group Check-in Office. The rest of the group should stay on the bus, or at an established location.
- The day of your trip - Check in at the Welcome Center (Group Check-in Door). You will need your signed releases and your numbers. Double check your count for tickets, rentals and lessons, before coming to the check-in counter.
- Once at the group check-in, we will help confirm your numbers and make any necessary last minute adjustments.
- Only one form of payment will be accepted for the entire group: 1 check; 1 credit card; or cash.
- We do not accept or allow individuals in the group to pay individually, that's why its called a GROUP.
- After payment, you will receive your tickets and a member of our Hospitality Staff will be glad to assist you with a final orientation. Then, you are on you way! HAVE FUN.
- Lessons- Anyone who has never skied or snowboarded before should take a lesson. It is very helpful and fun. Our Ski School makes sure you have fun in a safe manner.
You must have a minimum of 15 to qualify for group rates.