- Reservations are required at least 7 days in advance to get these prices! (Call 1-800-383-4002 Toll Free or 309-798-2666 locally).
- Must have minimum of 15 to get these rates!
- MUST bring confirmation letter at check-in.
- Late bookings (less than 7 days notice) - you can still save, but not as much. Pay group ticket rates, but pay regular rental rates.
- Pre-Booked Groups that fail to meet the minimum of 15 pay group lift ticket rate, but pay regular rental rates.
- Carry-in coolers are not allow in our lodge (patio only).
- Payment for your group needs to be ONE transaction.
- State law prohibits alcohol being brought onto premises.
- Please be aware the Tube Hill Hours differ from that of the ski hill.
- Stargazer Tube Hill is closed Mon-Thursday (NON-holiday). It will be opened if you book the required minimum of 15 tubers.
- 15 tubers minimum to open the tube hill.
- Switch from Skiing/Boarding to Tubing - Turn in your valid lift ticket for the day and get a tubing pass for the rest of the day for an $11 switch fee. NOTE: there is no offer available to switch from tubing to skiing or boarding.
Holidays December 26- Jan 4th, Jan 21st, Feb 18th
New ONLINE Payment Option Saves you Time and Money
**Applies to the number of skiers and boarders in your group (excludes tubers)**
New for the 2012-2013 Season you can now pay for your group reservation IN FULL, IN ADVANCE and save even more over the Regular group rate! You need to be organized in order to pay online as there are NO REFUNDS when using this option. If your group adds additional people after purchasing online, this can be done but at the normal group rate or Option #1 below. This new option must be completed at least 7 days prior to your arrival. When you pre-pay your tickets will be printed in advance and be ready for you as soon as you arrive, saving you the time of having to wait in line!
(Regular Group Rate)
|All Day (Before 4pm)||
|All Night (After 4pm)||
- Lessons in group packages are beginner Lessons for ages 7 and older.
- All upper level lessons must be purchased separately at the ticket counter
- Ages 6 and under wanting a lesson do require a private lesson, which can be purchased separately at the ticket counter.
- No discounts are available for upper level or private lessons.
- Please visit the Learning Center for more details on private lessons.